I have been down for the week, not really feeling well and a general sense of fatigue. When these times come, I usually don’t write. I finally went to my favorite website, Secret Energy and listened to the latest video from Sevan Bomar. He was talking about now it’s time for action to move forward, and remember that anything that is not helping to educate you, let it go. I have to continue to invest in myself. Apart of that is learning to make things on my own that are natural for my body. I found these awesome homemade body wash recipes to add to my game plan to become a little more sovereign (self-sufficient).
5 Natural Body Wash Recipes
- Peppermint Tea tree body wash- My Mommy Made That – I found this one first that seemed rather easy to make. I love the smell of tea tree too!
- Natural Body Wash- One Good Thing By Jillee– This recipe is simple and customizable for the future, just in case you wanted to switch up your essential oils.
3. Oatmeal body wash- Thank Your Body – I love to eat oatmeal, I found this recipe from Thank Your Body and I can’t wait to try it. Yummy and easy to make.
4. Men’s body wash – Mrs. Wright Writes I found some recipes not just for the ladies, but for the men who are looking to make a simple body wash for them. It seems to be the same basic recipe with a heavier scent.
5. Here is another recipe for body wash for men. This one is coming from Debt Free Spending
Do you make your own body wash? Which recipe did you like the most? Please comment and share!